Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I'm Back!

As I prepare to relocate once again to a new country, I have decided to revive my blog!  I will keep the same URL and simply add on to my Amsterdam chronicles.  This blog is basically a way for my family, and maybe some friends, to know what I'm up to in Guatemala.  I do not know what my phone situation will be, but I assume I will have limited access.  I also do not plan to bring a computer, but I will be able to use the ones at the language school for free, and there are several internet cafes in the city.  

Right now I am just procrastinating and trying to figure out the 'new' Blogger.  It has changed considerably since 2010!  

I will post a few times before I leave on July 1st.

Here's a flag, so you know where the Guatemala posts start:


2 comments:

  1. I'm happy you will be blogging again, it was a great way to keep up with your adventures. You are loved and I'm very excited for you, going off to Guatemala.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maya - good luck in Guatamala (so exciting)! I'm glad I kept your blog on my google reader - can't wait to hear about your adventures and maybe when you get back I'll see you in Ipswich or LA!

    -Skyla

    ReplyDelete