Friday, September 21, 2012

Beach Down In Mexico

So mi visa va a expirar. Tuve un plan para ir a la capital este fin de semana.  Hay una convención de música, tatuajes, y anime el sábado y puedo ir a la extranjería para extender mi visa.  Pero tenemos muchísimos eventos en la cafetería esta semana, y ellos necesitan ayuda.  Por eso, tengo que conformarme con un viaje a México durante la semana.  :-)

Mi plan es salir temprano por la mañana el lunes y tomar un bus a Tapachula.  Puedo explorar Tapachula un rato, y de allá quiero ir a la playa en Puerto Chiapas/Puerto Madero.  Extraño el mar!  Técnicamente tengo que quedarme en México por tres días para recibir una nueva visa de 90 días al reingreso a Guatemala, pero he oído que es fácil de hacerlo en menos tiempo. Vamos a ver.  No necesito planes.  Es mi aventura mexicana.

--------

So my visa is about to expire.  I had a plan to go to the capital this weekend.  There’s a music, tattoo, and anime convention on Saturday and I can go to the extranjería to extend my visa.  But we have a ton of events in the café this weekend, and they need my help.  Por eso, I have to settle for a trip to Mexico during the week.  :-)

My plan is to leave early in the morning on Monday and take a bus to Tapachula.  I can explore Tapachula a bit, and from there I want to go to the beach in Puerto Chiapas/Puerto Madero.  I miss the ocean!  Technically I need to stay in Mexico for three days to receive a new 90 day visa upon reentrance to Guatemala, but I’ve heard it’s really easy to get around that rule.  We’ll see.  I don’t need plans.  This is my Mexican adventure!

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck! Let us know when you are "re-visafied"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should check out this fancy restaurant
    http://www.puertomaderorestaurantes.com/PUERTOMADERO.html
    It looks yummy and got lots of great reviews on trip advisor.
    Have a great trip and be super safe on your Mexican adventure.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete