I caved and went to Payless. Even there I had very few options.
Have I mentioned that I'm a giant here?
Went with men's sneakers. A little heavy for running, but much better for the constant rain.
And some comfy low heels for dancing.
Buy one get one half off.
In other news: Dear Family, Comment my posts. It encourages me to keep blogging. :-)
In other other news: Listen to the POTUS say the b-word and the n-word here.
xoxoxo



Wow girl, look at your girly dancing shoes!!! Can you dance in them without your feet screaming at you? I'd fall off, but I'm not very good at shoes with heels.
ReplyDeleteThey look nice. I'm glad you found something that fit you!!
You might have to go back to the Netherlands for a turn, just so you don't continue to think of yourself as a giant.
xoxoxox
And... why was going to Payless caving??
ReplyDeletehehe i made it through a whole night of dancing without taking them off. my feet screamed, but they're the comfiest heels i've ever had. they have memory foam inside.
ReplyDeletecuz Payless is (1)American and (2)more expensive than some options while only slightly higher quality. But it's just so hard to find shoes my size and I don't want to lose any more to the rain.