Sunday, July 4, 2010

Forgot to mention...

I forgot some stuff:

1. My ipod was on shuffle in the car. As we rode into Berlin, the Fiddler on the Roof soundtrack started playing. We were amused.

2. Mom broke 100mph on the autobahn for a second. Just because she could. It was super exciting.

In answer to your questions:

We tried to do the segway tour but it was all full. And we're cutting out one day of Budapest plus our return to Berlin. But we still get to see all of the countries we originally planned to see.

2 comments:

  1. Schatzies:Did you actually pass any cars at 100mph??? I suppose Berlin was a big party with the soccer win --- xojdw

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was cruising the autobauns avg 120-140 km/hr. I'd get left in the dust by cars whizzing by me. I did floor it to 160+ just to see how it felt. The suggested speeds on those parts of the road were 120 or 130 km/hr for a while it was 140, I think I was avg 140-150 at that point. I must say. I do so like driving fast! xo Eva

    ReplyDelete