We're doing some last minute cleaning right now (I'm taking a yoghurt break). Then we go to get the car and embark on our journey!
Yesterday we did cleaning and packing, and then went to watch the football match. Brazil was favored to win, but with a little support from me and my mother, the Oranje managed a 2-1 victory! The game was fantastic to watch, except in the parts where it got really dirty. There was some beautiful goalkeeping, which I always love. The Ghana-Uruguay match went to a penalty shoot-out, which is always sad, but Holland will be playing Uruguay in the semi-finals.
If we leave soon, we might be in Germany for the Germany game. We'll see.
We've decided to come back earlier than we originally intended so we can leave some bags in my apartment and collect my deposit upon our return. Then we will head to Brussels for more adventuring. Brussels isn't far at all, and it looks so cool.
OK! Back to work!
I'm glad you are going to Brussels as you seem to have looked longingly at it as you passed thru on busses, Havve a good trip. Love, Lenore
ReplyDeleteIf, when in Brussels you manage to avoid that waste of time little pischer manneken pis you can apply to The Guinness Record book as the only tourists to have done so at least since the last millenium.
ReplyDeleteI spent a few days in Liege & I don't recall why, but I think that we were having fun (pre-Lenore)army days -- Enjoy xojdw