Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Advice?


So my friend is going to Copenhagen a bad weekend, and I have too much stuff to do. So I'm thinking Ascension weekend, i might wanna go to London! If I take a bus, I can go roundtrip for €67!!! And I could hang out with Allie (my freshman roommate) and/or my friend Alejandra from rugby, and I could probably crash at one of their places for at least a night. I've been to England, but not London. It's just weird and wrong! The hot British guy from my gym says that I must see London, so you know it's true. Thoughts?? I want to purchase my ticket before the price goes up.

p.s. Yes, Billie Piper as Rose Tyler hanging from a zeppelin in a union jack t-shirt in the middle of the London Blitz is indeed the image I associate with London in my head!

p.p.s. Here's Rose and Jack dancing to Glenn Miller atop an invisible spaceship tethered to Big Ben--also during the German air strike.


p.p.p.s. John Barrowman (Captain Jack) is on Desperate Housewives! Has nobody else seen this?? First Brian, now Jack Harkness! I am officially in love with their casting director (who is clearly as obsessed with QAF and Dr. Who as I am)!

2 comments:

  1. Go to London. London is a fabulous city. Don't be dissapointed if you don't run into Jack Harkness, Rose, or Dr. Who, as it is a very big city and you and they are all very busy ppl. But you can go see many other interesting sites and beautiful people. And having a friend or two to hang with and crash with sounds extra great.

    LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maya; The great generational chasm is agape - Who is Dr Who and why??
    However, who ever Dr Who is, enjoy your trip… xoxojdw

    BTW:Does the bus go thru the Chunnel, on a ferry, or is it amphibious??

    ReplyDelete