Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Decision!

And I made a decision! Mom's advice was all I needed.

I'm going to London! AND I'm going to take a day trip Dr. Who pilgrimage to Cardiff, Wales! Yup! Congratulations Mom and Dad, you've raised a huge nerd! :-p


I'm so excited!! Ima buy my ticket first thing tomorrow.

Also, I just went through my whole blog and put "labels" on each post. Now under each post, main topics are listed. If you click on, for example "Dr. Who," you can see every post I've written about Dr. Who. Pretty cool huh?

p.s. yes, the cast of Torchwood is what I associate with Cardiff in my mind. :-p

--------

In answer to Mom's question:

I would be leaving Wednesday night and Returning Sunday night. That way I can sleep for the whole bus ride(s). So I'd be arriving first thing Thursday morning on May 13th, and leaving on Sunday the 16th. My bus is supposed to get back at 7:30AM, so even if it's late I should be able to make my 9AM class Monday morning. And I'll have nearly 4 full days in the UK, one of which I plan to spend in Wales. Allie's living in Bath, so she will come hang out with me in London for at least one day, and she said I could come back to Bath and crash at her place if I want. We shall see.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Mom and Dad, you've raised a huge nerd! :-p
    I'm so proud!!!!

    When do you go, how much time do you have? xoxo

    ReplyDelete