Saturday, April 24, 2010

Anne Frank and Crystal Castles




Last night I went to a concert with some friends. It was at a club that has a restaurant, so we got dinner and then stayed for the concert instead of paying the cover charge to get into the concert. I had artichoke. It was yummy! The concert was really good. Very crowded, but good.

This morning I went to the Anne Frank house. It was exactly what I expected. A little bit depressing, but interesting. I would not recommend going there on a beautiful Saturday when all the tourists are out. There was a massive line. (See picture :-b)

Now I'm at Coffee Company, sipping on a frozen cappuccino. It's finally nice out. :-) I have tons of homework though. :-(

Here's pictures of the carnival in Dam Square. See how the left side of all my pictures is super blurry?



2 comments:

  1. What kind of music is Crystal Caves?
    Is there a camera store anywhere near by, that would take a look at the camera and see if they can clean or focus the lens? If not... I guess time for a new camera, that one has lasted a fairly long time for a well traveled , not too expensive camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal Castles is like electronic rockish music. They're Canadian.

    ReplyDelete