Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Camera!

I got a new camera! It's an Olympus FE-4040. It's 14 megapixel, 4X zoom, something about super wideness and taking pictures of my friends on the couch, dual image stabilization, a 2.7" LCD monitor, and iAuto intelligent auto mode. Plus it has magic filters like fish eye, pop art, sketch, and pin hole, and advanced face detection technology (creepy)! It's super lightweight. It was €150. I also got a mini tripod thing. you never know when you might need a mini tripod. :-p

I was looking at a few different cameras in the shop, and was leaning towards this one. I asked if I could try it out, and when I went to look through the pictures, there was a picture of my friend, Steve! It was a sign. So I bought it.

It's charging right now, but when it's done I will try it out and post some sample photos!

<3

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the new pictures. Enjoy the new camera. We expect to see your usual good pictures and some showing off some of the camera's new features. Use it in good health. Love Lenore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choice. I've had great good luck with my Olympus cameras. Cool features.
    I LOVE your bike basket. Yeah... take good care of you new fab camera! xoxo

    ReplyDelete