It was a beautiful day for taking pictures today BUT by the time my new camera finished charging it was about 8PM. Oh well. I had to run to the store anyhow, so I brought the Olympus along.
Here are some portraits of our dorm cat:
Jodenbreestraat. Literally "Jews Broad Street." I ride down this street almost every day:
My Laughing Cow package has a small French flag on it and says "A French Favorite" However it is made in the US. That's a nice looking street. And soon the trees should have leaves. Love you. Lenore
My Laughing Cow package has a small French flag on it and says "A French Favorite" However it is made in the US. That's a nice looking street. And soon the trees should have leaves. Love you. Lenore
ReplyDeleteMaya; What is the "gingerbread" tower at the end of jundenbreestraat?
ReplyDeletenice pics with new toy. Is your bike single speed? I suppose that's ok when you live in a country with no hills xojdw