Saturday, May 15, 2010

Every once in a while I do something super common-sensical!

So I woke up and came downstairs to use the wifi and eat some breakfast (coffee, yoghurt, pan au chocolate, oj, and cereal for 3.95!), and I thought to myself, "self -- this place rules. it's too bad they're booked solid for tomorrow night. but you know, things change. people change." so i went to the reception dude and asked if any beds had opened up. and one had. just one. so i nabbed it. :-D i rule. now i don't have to stay in Wales tonight! or go back to the Clink!.

The much better hostel is a YHA hostel,by the way. http://www.yha.org.uk/

Also, on the shelf where you can leave books you don't want anymore at the hostel, someone left The Mini Rough Guide to Wales! Swipe!

I posted like 120 photos on facebook, but they're not showing up yet. Oh facebook! but you can check them out soon!

2 comments:

  1. Our Surrogate traveler. enjoy yourself and get to another play. Am glad you get to stay at the nicer hostel.
    When "Hair" was new it played at the Aquarius theater in Hollywood.
    We took Jack's mother who was visiting from Philadelphia. She was annoyed that this is what Jack took his mother to. Love Lenore

    ReplyDelete