Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Update on Academics

So I just finished and handed in my final paper for Conflict Studies. It was 25 pages long. I wrote it with 2 other students. It's called "Ethnic Tension and Other Causes of the Kosovo War: A Conflict Analysis." Super creative, right? :-p

I also had my Dutch final exam on Monday. I think I did pretty well. It felt A-minus-ey to me. Maybe B-plus-ey.

I got my second Argumentation Theory assignment grade. It's a 9. Tied 3-ways for highest grade in the class. go me! :-)

Now I have a presentation on Iran's nuclear program, a Conflict Studies exam, and an Argumentation Theory exam left. Woohoo finals! My last exam is June 1st.

2 comments:

  1. Go you!! From me and Queen Beatrix xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maya..pse send us a copy of your Kosovo paper.

    I don't think that I'll ever try to argue with you again - I didn't do very well in the past , but now that you're a professional arguer (is that a word?) I won't stand a chance

    June 2 -- free at last ... xojdw

    ReplyDelete