Saturday, May 22, 2010

Studying and Cleveland

I just got back from a pleasant morning of sitting in the sun at a cafe right around the corner from my apartment with two friends, working on our Public International Law presentation on Iran's nuclear program. Try to say that sentence five times fast. I love little cafes with free wifi.

Anyhow, my partners are from Brazil and Germany, and I was trying to explain Cleveland to them when I remembered this video:


I don't remember if I've already shown it to you guys, but it makes me laugh. The sequel's really funny as well, but I can't post it here, so you should check it out on your own. It's called "Hastily Made Cleveland Tourism Video: 2nd Attempt." Among my favorite lines are: "See our river that catches on fire / It's so polluted that all our fish have AIDS," "Our economy's based on LeBron James," and "Our main export is crippling depression."

1 comment:

  1. If you wanna feel better about Cleveland (why would you?) - go to Detroit xojdw

    ReplyDelete