Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Question

In the spirit of trying to write (almost) every day again, I have a question:

Someone recently asked me what the reaction to the Times Square bombing attempt thing was like in America. I realized I had no idea because I'm not in America.

Were people freaking out, or did nobody care? It seems to me like it wasn't a big deal, but I get everything I know from British newspapers and the Daily Show with Jon Stewart.

1 comment:

  1. Maya: in this age of instant, if not real time global news, we both have access to the same news sources at a(double?) click of a mouse.
    The tough guy , kick your ass righties here are pissed that the bomber schmuck wasn't tortured instantly, notwithstanding that the only way to STOP this guy from talking was to gag & waterboard him.
    We are loving your e-diary xojdw

    ReplyDelete