Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It is a beautiful day!

So nice out! Stopping home real quick in between my Conflict Studies exam and my CIEE midterm meeting. Also I got my official residence permit this morning. good stuff. I think my exam went pretty well. I definitely passed, and that's all i need, but i think i did well too. It wasn't as hard as i expected.

I am soooo tired!

As I already told my parents and grandparents (i.e. only regular readers :-b), I'm really excited because I got invited to Pesach at my law professor's house. It should be really fun! That's night 2. I'm also organizing a very informal seder on Monday night for my building. I'm in the middle of coordinating with the RAs. Good times!

I'm going to go be outside for the next half hour till my meeting!

------

Just got my 2nd Dutch test back. I got a 10! :-D (out of 10)

1 comment:

  1. Maya; A zissen pesach - I hope you get rested and have great seders. It's 24/3/2010 @ 2200 PDT (-8 hr GMT) and we are waiting for Isaac & his parental units to arrive at our door to celebrate the holiday. We will be thinking of thee & thine at our seders. xoxojdw

    ReplyDelete