Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Quick Bloggage

I really have to go to the gym so I can get in my cardio before it closes at 11, but I thought I'd do some very quick blogging first.

Yesterday I got a haircut. Sorry I don't have a picture where you can see my face, but that's basically what it looks like (except my bangs usually look better). But yeah. Our RAs did a program where they got 2 really awesome hair ppl to come here and do super discounted haircuts in our common room. So they were doing cuts that would normally be €40+ for €15. And the girl did an awesome job on my hair. I love it!

Today I saw Alice in Wonderland! I liked it! Certainly not flawless, but what work of art is? It was a very original take on
the story though, and it was very cool to look at. The 3D was very tasteful. Unlike Avatar, Alice didn't contain things that were so obviously placed in the movie just for the 3D effect.

What else did I want to talk about?

Oh! This country has GREAT middle eastern food! There are döner kebab places everywhere and they're all halal, so I don't have to worry about piggies! And yum!

Also, I bought a bus ticket to Paris for the first weekend in April. Pretty stoked! €68 roundtrip!

OK GYM!

-------

Gym was so worth it! Now to the ping pong bar!(?)

3 comments:

  1. Cute haircut! Ping Pong Bar??

    ReplyDelete
  2. After that scary guy Geert Wilder takes over - no more middle eastern food - no more middle easteners --
    "April in Paris" Do you know the song? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZWYun6GzMo xoxojdw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the video on the Ping Pong Bar. Now I know.
    I have my first day off all week!

    ReplyDelete