I have so much reading for Conflict Studies this week! Our lecture is Civil society actors in the conflict in Indian Kashmir with Richard Gerritsen MSc & Thomas van der Molen MSc (Pax Christy, VU, Students from the University of Kashmir). It should be very interesting. I just wish the reading wasn't all online. I so prefer to hold and highlight my class reading.
I also have a big group project coming up in that class. I need to get a lot of my part done today. Eek!
The killer cereal is so yummy though!
---------
I also want to tell you about one of my new favorite snacks:

Hollandia Matze Crackers: Niks is zó lekker!

They are little, round mini-mazot!

Here I'm spreading some Krab Salade on one. Mmmmm!

This is me trying piccalilly. Apparently we eat piccalilly in the US too, but I don't. And I think it's different. Anyhow, this stuff is awesome! And surprisingly low cal.
Nice demo!!
ReplyDeleteThe first Seder is Monday, March 29. You can always use your matze crackers. I like your haircut and the rest of your pictures. Am waiting for tulip pictures,
ReplyDeleteBilly will be down for our Seder. I expect 16 people with Lindy(4), Maxine, LiPing and Lucas, Neil, Jeanne,and Lee and Jim.
Keep blogging. Lenore