but it's just Wednesday.
I have a stomach bug of some sort.
I just met with a personal trainer named Simon. He seems cool. I got a workout plan. I couldn't do all of it today though cuz of my tummy ache.
I've been watching 30 Rock season 1 in bed most of the day. That show IS good.
Tomorrow's my Dutch test and my Argumentation Theory presentation. 2 days till Billy gets here!
That's all I got.
HMMM- Dangling herring by the tail on Tuesday & a belly ache on Wednesday - sounds fishy to me??
ReplyDeleteU wanna try some really good Dutch (actually Indonesian/Dutch colonial) food - ck. out a "rijstafel" restaurant . You find the place/figure out the price to host a pal for a special occasion and I'll cover it for ya. Of some fond memories of my army days in Europe were the rice tables and "window shopping" in Amsterdam xojdw
Hope you feel much better soon!!
ReplyDeleteDon't blame the haring! It's not its fault! Or maybe it is...
ReplyDeleteI will check rijstafel out. Sounds exciting. I love rice!