4 Julio 2012
Me gusta mi maestro. Se llama Salvador. A él le interesa las mapas, la geografía, la historia, la filosofía, los idiomas y etimología, y mucho más. Tenemos conversaciones muy interesantes!
Ayer (martes) aprendí que Fiddler on the Roof en español es El violinista en el tejado. (Un tejado es un techo como el de Jack y Nore.) Yo traté de explicar La guerra de las galaxias en español (...entonces Darth Vader dice, "Luke, yo soy tu padre..."). También aprendí que "entre comillas" significa "in quotes."
Mi teléfono nuevo tambén tiene un radio! Me interesa más el radio que el teléfono. Ahora puedo escuchar música en español todo el tiempo. Es una parte de la cultura aquí y también me ayuda con aprender español. Despues de un día yo puedo entender más de la letra de las canciones que antes.
Desafortunadamente, Alej no pudo venir anoche (martes), pero vamos a encontrarnos otro día
4 July 2012
I am going to begin to blog in Spanish. Every day in the afternoon, my teacher can help me and make corrections. Then the following morning I can post. I am going to include a translation as well.
I like my teacher. His name is Salvador. He is interested in maps, geography, history, philosophy, languages and etymology, and much more. We have very interesting conversations!
Yesterday (Tuesday) I learned that Fiddler on the Roof in Spanish is El violinista en el tejado. (A tejado is a roof like Jack and Nore's.) I tried to explain Star Wars in Spanish (...entonces Darth Vader dice, "Luke, yo soy tu padre..."). I also learned that "entre comillas" means "in quotes."
My new phone also has a radio! I am more interested in the radio than the phone. Now I can listen to music in Spanish all the time. It is a part of the culture here, and it also helps me to learn Spanish. After one day I can understand more of the song lyrics than before.
Unfortunately, Alej couldn´t come last night (Tuesday), but we are going to meet up another day.
Thank you for the translation. I might even learn a word or two of Spanish.
ReplyDelete