Saturday, July 28, 2012

De acuerdo con la tradición ...

Nuevo tatuaje!!

By this guy.  I was gunna go to a different place, but it gave me a yucky feeling.  This dude's awesome.  And he lived in the US for a while, so he speaks some English, which is very helpful when you're not fluent in Spanish and you're trying to explain what you want permanently carved into your body.  It's not done yet.  There's gunna be colors.  Also I'm taking guitar lessons with my friend, Henry.  Today he helped me pick out a good, cheap instrument.  This one cost less than $100.  I got a hard case for it ($10) so I can bring it back to the EEUU with me. :-D

2 comments:

  1. This post starts in the middle, and I want to hear this story. I remember you talking about concept of this tattoo. But way bigger than I envisioned. You happy with it? What colors?
    So glad you are learning guitar, glad to see you playing music again.
    I'm up in Maine, beautiful cool rainy night watching the Olympics with Gail and Kellie. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always in awe of how you seem to draw 'life' out of wherever you go .. people, culture, food, language, music, land and water, etc. I think of the phrase "Be here now" as it seems you are. How grand. Can't really see the detail of your tatoo . . . but it's a well composed photo :-) Love traveling with you. Blessings,
    Judi

    ReplyDelete