Porque estaba enferma, yo quería mi madre todo el día. Me sentía un poco mejor cuando Josefina me dió sopa para la cena, pero después de la cena yo necesitaba llamar a mi mami. Tenía planes para beber con amigas e ir a La Parranda para la salsa, pero yo hablé con mi madre y descansé. Cuando yo regresé del Internet, mi temperatura había regresado a lo normal/ilogicamente bajo.

Ahora me siento mucho mejor. No perfecta, pero mucho mejor.
Ah! También hubo una fiesta ayer en Casa Xelajú y tenían Maneschewitz! Ellos no sabían que el vino es horrible o judío, solamente que es barato. Me dió mucha risa.
----------
I had a fever Wednesday. All this week I have been especially tired and have been having really weird dreams. Tuesday night I didn't sleep well, and when I took my temperature Wednesday, I saw I had a fever. I didn't have any cough or congestion. My stomache doesn't hurt. It was just a fever. It is weird, but not so bad.
Because I was sick, I wanted my mother all day. :-p I felt a little better when Josefina gave me soup for dinner, but after dinner I had to call my mommy. I had plans to drink with friends and go to La Parranda for salsa, but I talked with my mom and rested. When I came home from the Internet place, my temperature had returned to normal/ridiculously low.
Now I feel much better. Not perfect, but much better.
Oh! Also, there was a party yesterday at Casa Xelajú and they had Maneschewitz! They didn't know the wine is horrible or Jewish, only that it's cheap. I laughed a lot.
i hope you will be perfect today.
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny about the Maniscevich. Good to know it is both available and cheap world wide. I'm so glad you are feeling better. Love ya!
ReplyDelete